EXPORT DEVELOPMENT & PROMOTION - EXPORT HELPDESK
|Within the Trade & Investment sub-directorate, the Export Helpdesk is responsible for:
If you are an established exporter or interested in exporting, please contact us for further assistance:
Ms Anelisa Nkwandla Tel: + 27 41 503 7527
TRADE FORWARD SOUTHERN AFRICA
- In 2022, NMBM was designated as a Knowledge Centre of Trade Forward Southern Africa (TFSA)
- Trade Forward Southern Africa is a United Kingdom (UK) government-funded trade initiative supporting growth in South African exports.
- As a knowledge centre for TFSA, NMBM is able to:
- Provide free and easy access to the latest information and tools for local businesses to competitively grow their exports and markets;
- Equip businesses to comply with standards and regulations across regional and global value chains, including the UK;
- Offer targeted online training sessions for firms and customs on export requirements for regional and trans-continental trade, including on UK requirements; and
- Promote women’s participation in export trade to boost overall economic growth.
|Profile: TFSA supports trade across and beyond Southern Africa
The Trade Forward Southern Africa Trade & Information Hub and Integrated School Of Export